...is A homeopathic remedy that relieves motion sickness for balanced digestion and calm, happy pets during travel.Some pets are more prone to motions sickness than others, Easy Travel Solutions helps balance your pets system and keep them calm while riding in a car, boat or plane.
Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. EasyTravel Solution can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in EasyTravel Solution and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
For more information on Homeopathy read "Homeopathy for Pooches" under Information Articles in the Main Menu.
- Suppresses queasiness associated with travel sickness
- Maintains nervous system balance while in motion
- Supports your pet’s digestive system during air, sea, or car travel
- Helps make trips a pleasant experience for owners and pets alike
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, there is no animal testing on this product.
Easy Travel Solution contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Zingiber (3X) is known for its long history of medicinal use in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. Modern research confirms its effectiveness in supporting digestive system health and balance. Working mainly in the digestive tract, Zingiber maintains balance of digestive fluids and acids, making it an effective digestive remedy. Studies have shown the supportive properties of this herb for promoting a stable stomach. (Bryer, E. “A literature review of the effectiveness of ginger in alleviating mild-to-moderate nausea and vomiting of pregnancy.” J.Midwifery Women’s Health 2005;50(1):e1-e3.)
- Mentha pip (3X) is one of the most effective of the mint herbs, and has been used for centuries as a digestive aid. Modern research has also demonstrated its effectiveness. Mentha piperita is widely cultivated and recommended by naturopaths worldwide for healthy digestion. Peppermint has also been shown to support healthy digestion by calming the stomach in even the most sensitive stomachs. (Kline RM, Kline JJ, Di Palma J, et al. "Enteric-coated, pH-dependent peppermint oil capsules for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome in children". J Pediatr. 2001;138:125-128)
- Kali phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt which is very effective in supporting balance in the nervous system. It has many benefits, among them the relief of a common 'nervous stomach'.
- Aconitum nap (30C) is a homeopathic remedy which is often used to support nervous system balance and soothe the nerves.
- Cocculus (30C) is a homeopathic remedy well known for its ability to maintain comfort in the stomach and ears during traveling.
- Wind flower (6C) is another homeopathic remedy commonly used to facilitate comfortable travel situations, particularly when there is an aversion to the enclosed space and a need for fresh air.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Sprinkle granules directly into mouth and hold closed briefly. Administer 10 minutes before journey. May be repeated every 20 minutes for up to 6 doses if necessary.
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
Because EasyTravel Solution is 100% homeopathic, it supports the animal body on a cellular level – getting to work upon the first dose. While some animals need only a single dose, others may require additional doses, depending on factors such as the age and size of the animal. For many animals, one dose of EasyTravel Solution just before the journey is sufficient to support a comfortable journey. Other pets may need a little more support and the dosage may then be repeated periodically during the journey.
One 20g bottle of EasyTravel Solution will last for approximately a month, depending on frequency of use as well as the size of your pet.